Thursday, September 9, 2021

writing

 Little Red Riding Hood. Once upon a time, there was a little… | by Scribe  Bee | Medium

The fox from little red riding hood

One year ago I was sitting under a tree and I saw this little girl with a red hood on. She saw some pretty flowers and she leaned over to get to flowers then I went and asked her what she's doing. She said she was taking a basket of food to her grandma because she was very ill. Then the little girl bought it and kept skipping to her grandma's house. Then I ran as fast as I could to get there before her. When I got there she wasn't there yet so i went inside and swallowed the grandma hole. Then I dressed up as the old lady and got into the old ladys bed. When the little girl got there she knocked on the door and then I said come in. the little girl came in and she said i heard you were ill so i bought you some baking. Then I said come closer and she came closer. Then I grabbed her and swallowed her hole. Then a local hunter came past and heard the girl  screaming and he aimed and shot me dead.


the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.